If you have ever wanted to code an application with Angular this is your chance. Join us for a fun filled day of learning Angular in this hands-on workshop. You will go from 0 to 60 with your Angular knowledge and be able to create our own Angular applications by the end of this workshop. We will start with a new project and continue to build up the project until we have a full application at the end.
- What is Angular and the different parts that make up Angular?
- Angular CLI Overview
- Angular project layout overview
- Creating common components like headers, footers, and menus.
- Applying CSS to just a single component vs the whole site
- Creating new components (pages)
- Routing between components (pages)
- Calling an external http service
- Preparing your application for deployment
- Adding authorization checks to routes (if time permits)
- Testing overview (if time permits and our brains aren’t already full with Angular knowledge)